4 Temmuz 2010 Pazar

Pause # 32


Narrator:We need to talk
Richard Chesler:Ok.Where to begin? With your constant absenteeism? With your unpresentable appearance? You're up for review
Narrator:I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Richard Chesler:What?
Narrator:Let's pretend.You're the Department of Transportation, OK?
Someone informs you that this company installs front-seat mounting brackets that never pass collision tests, brake linings that fail after a thousand miles, and fuel injectors that explode and burn people alive.What then?

Richard Chesler:Are you threatening me?
Narrator:No.
Richard Chesler:Get the fuck out of here, you're fired!
Narrator: I have a better solution. You keep me on the payroll as an outside consultant and in exchange for my salary, my job will be never to tell people these things that I know. I don't even have to come into the office, I can do this job from home.

01:16:49 - Fight Club (1999)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder